Website Flexisource IT
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing accurate reporting and analytics to business leaders that provides them with insights that assist them with their decision-making processes and ultimately achieving business and strategic objectives.
The role will start as Part time (3 days a week) with the potential of becoming full time close to the end of the year.
About the position
- Produce analytical reports for operational leaders to assist with strategic and operational decision making.
- Consult with business leaders regularly to understand operational and strategic goals and proactively develop new reports and analytics in response to business needs.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of ArcGIS data.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of big data and an analytical model to assist operations departments in effective decision making.
- Ensuring the system data integrity is achieved at all times.
- Ensuring the consistency in data management between disciplines/departments.
- Ensuring that crucial business data is digitalized in organizational systems.
- Lead data related projects.
- Maintenance of Tableau Reports and Users.
- Other duties as required by Department Manager/ Team Leader.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience using Tableau software
- Netsuite experience preferable
- Demonstrates organisational and time management skills and the ability to handle various and multiple functions simultaneously, including the ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills with focus on accuracy, validation and problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills to handle various customer and stakeholder groups
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment whilst demonstrating the ability to work independently and to use initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with attention to detail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org