Website Flexisource IT
Client: Provide solutions to financial businesses and their customers across Australia, New Zealand and Canada. They been a gateway to financial products and services for millions of people a year since 2013.The client gathers and analyses financial transactions and delivers highly accurate and actionable insights to lenders and other businesses in real-time. They help people connect with businesses, share information safely and easily, and achieve their goals faster
As part of the team, you will:
- Build a new class of product. This is a completely new approach to Digital
- Data Capture, setting a new benchmark for the
- Rapidly learn how our products work and integrate and be supported to grow and evolve to achieve your career goals.
- You will frequently collaborate with other teams to achieve the best technical outcomes and create exceptional experiences for our clients and end-user customers.
- Working with product owners, technical leaders and the team, you will be part of the short- and long-term product planning, including technical direction and project scheduling.
- Together with the team you will be responsible for technical implementation including PoCs, architecture and design, writing quality
- TypeScript (predominantly) code, testing and production
- Extensive experience focusing on server-side development.
- preferred focus on TypeScript
- Deliver quality outcomes with long term maintenance in mind
- A security-first mindset and understanding of handling sensitive data
What’s in it for you
- We believe in supporting our team and celebrating our wins with monthly demos, social events, stocked fridges, office VR, and most importantly, a great team to enjoy it
- Awesome stack. Node, TypeScript, Python, React, MSSQL, K8S, and CircleCI and are constantly reviewing the latest tools and
- Our people undertake internal and external training opportunities to keep their skills sharp. You will work with people from diverse backgrounds and support one another’s growth and development.
- Career growth. We want to know what direction you want to take your career in, we conduct regular performance and pay reviews and support our teams’ professional development
- We enjoy flexible work hours and the ability to work remotely or out of our beautiful Brisbane CBD office.
- Tools and Toys. We offer high-quality dev machines, excellent end-of-trip facilities, standing desks, state-of-the-art meeting facilities, and all the things you would expect from a modern software development
- Share and learn from other teams solving hard problems; collaborate on design and solutions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com