Process Design and Implementation
Your handpicked Dedicated & Remote IT Team
Process Design & Implementation
A good understanding of how everything fits and works together is implicitly important in executing any kind of process, more so in process design and implementation. Our specialists are trained to understand the ins-and-outs of involved processes, including contingencies and strategies on how to best deal with them.
Business processes need to be stable, repeatable, and produce consistent results to allow managers to accurately gauge how change to the system of a business will affect its outcome. When the processes and system are defined, carefully designed and planned to have predictable outcomes, business managers are able to accurately predict costs, outputs and schedules.
Process designs are crucial in meeting the business needs. Even if you already have a process planned out, our specialists can still help you with implementing it properly. It is not always easy to execute a plan even if you have contingencies in place. Our team is ready to help you on your plans and execution.
Why is Planning Important?
Planning is the first step in software development. Having a roadmap cements your app or website idea. With the roadmap, you can estimate the time of development, budget allocations, and process design. Planning helps you strategise and see if there are potential problems and flaws along the way.
Types of Process Design
Analytical or Attribute-Centred Design
- This type of process design is one of the primary points of consideration. When all the attributes desired in the business are met, the objectives of this type of design are complete. For instance, the new process has a new criteria and the available resources have a set of constraints, the design should satisfy both to be considered adequate.
Procedural or Operation-Centred Design
- On the other hand, procedural or operation-centred design focuses on changing the specific object of the process to have desired traits or attributes. This design also allows to review what the process is capable of and what changes need to be made to accommodate the new criteria. It will address the specific procedures or methods of the existing and implemented processes and improve them to accommodate new requirements.
Experimental Object or Search-Centred Design
- Experimental object design focuses its attention on testing specific objects to know its suitability to the project. This type of process design heavily focuses on experiments and outcomes. In this type, the list of possibilities are captured up front. Each possibility (or object) then is reviewed, tested, or prototyped, so the managers will know which has the best set of attributes that meet the design needs.
Our IT experts specialise in using process simulation software. Simulating the flow can be really helpful in identifying drop off or logic problems that may later arise during implementation. Getting possible bugs and glitches out of the way decreases product or service failures. And that’s where Flexisource IT is good at.
Why should you trust Flexisource IT?
- We assist you in identifying your roadblocks and help you attain and maximise desired results through flexisourcing.
Top-Calibre IT professionals
- You may handpick your team based on your needs from our pool of talented IT professionals.
No Lock-In Required
- It is in our best interests to give your desired results; thus, we don’t require lock-in deals.
Dedicated Project Manager
- To ensure the success of every project, we included a project manager to monitor and ensure efficient delivery.
Your Partner for Innovation
- Flexisource IT is your partner in innovation, creating reliable delivery teams of top-calibre remote web developers. Our flexible outsourcing or flexisourcing, hybrid staff augmentation model helps you personalise teams fitted according to your needs.
- Our remote web developers are well-versed in project methodologies, especially in Agile (specialising on Scrum and Kanban). If you’re looking for capable IT professionals for remote IT support roles, go for Flexisource IT.
How we Manage our Teams and Projects
We understand that every project needs to be monitored, tracked, and managed to ensure progress, productivity and efficiency of teams. In outsourcing web development, it is critical to keep seamless operations to make sure goals and targets of the project are met.
At Flexisource IT, we see to it that every project is handled by dedicated project managers, business analysts, and quality assurance analysts to achieve the best quality of work. Meanwhile, our team managers handle issues and improve everyday processes and manage team goals, motivations, and morale.
Our project managers and team managers are also equipped with project management and team management certifications in:
- ✓ Agile Certified Practitioner
- ✓ Master Project Manager
- ✓ Certified Scrum Master
- ✓ Lean Six Sigma
As your reliable, handpicked, dedicated IT team, we shifted into a fully remote working setup, assuring on-time and quality delivery to clients. As an IT outsourcing company, we are fully capable of handling remote projects among our other skill sets.
Our management team fully transitioned to a remote team without difficulties in workflow and processes because of swift action and hybrid approach of staff augmentation. Overall strategies in ensuring proper management and quality delivery:
- ✓ Tracking of tasks and building KPIs
- ✓ Assigning projects to managers with personal technical knowledge and experience on each specific project.
- ✓ Understanding thought process and improved technical expertise
- ✓ Estimating timeframes
- ✓ Implementing Flexisource QA process
- ✓ Creating productivity tools
- ✓ Agile Coaching
- ✓ Regular team health checkups in Manila
- ✓ Data-driven tracking and forecasting
- ✓ Tracking performance to set up KPIs and SLAs
How does flexisourcing IT reduce costs dramatically?
Offshoring your business to Flexisource IT allows you to dramatically reduce labor costs (70% less than what normal cost onshore) but still offer competitive salary packages to employees.
What roles can I offshore?
With Flexisource IT, you can offshore a variety of roles with the talented IT professionals in the country in IT Development, Support Services, and Digital Marketing. Nearly anything your team does digitally can be done remotely by an offshore team. With thousands of talented IT professionals, we can build any team your company might need to offshore.
What timezone does Flexisource IT operate?
Flexisource IT caters to Australian clients and operates in Australian and Philippine time zones. Support teams work on various shifts to cater for customer and technical support services.
How do I build a dedicated team in the Philippines?
Contact us today and you will have a built offshore team in a matter of weeks.
Other IT services might interest you
Maintenance & Support
Customer Relationship Management
Process Design & Implementation
Got a project in mind?