Website Makati City
The Web Developer is pivotal to the successful delivery of quality and creative solutions that are aligned to client expectations and executed within budget and timelines. Responsible for new builds, adjustments to existing sites, and integrating Accessibility functionality, this role is primarily focused on the production of quality work, research, and innovation to deliver results that surprise and delight our clients. This technical role requires the ability to work within a small team and collaborative with the broader business including Creative, Digital and Account Management teams.
- In collaboration with the Creative and Project Management teams deliver work that reinforces our capability, our creative promise, and brief delivery.
- Fostering an interdependent and collaborative working relationship with internal teams that supports our client relationships and accurate brief delivery.
- Follows established communication guidelines.
- Strong focus on delivering recurring revenue through the ongoing updating of existing websites to reflect customer needs.
Solution development and delivery:
- Designs and codes superior technical solutions.
- Key attributes are patience, thoroughness, and care.
- Easily recognises system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Able to build and include Web Accessibility Standards
- Receive, design, and develop for complete build or adding functionality such as integration into CRM or Accessibility.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Collaborating with the design team to ensure project is within the original scope and achievable.
- Communicates and enforces coding standards.
- Manages resources within budget and project schedule.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to clients.
- Possesses significant knowledge of client server and internet systems architectures.
- Creates well-designed, reusable components.
- Understands browser specific compatibility issues.
- Familiar with responsive design and requirements to deliver web solutions for both desktop and mobile.
- Quality control over outputs and production, including accuracy and delivery to deadlines.
- Establishing and developing best practices within the Development team.
- Proactively searching for and fixing bugs.
- Assisting with the review of quotes.
- Unity and compliance to all processes, policies and procedures.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com