Website Flexisource IT
We build dedicated IT development and support teams for our partner accounts through offshore staffing. Our teams are based in our offices in Makati and Ortigas and we deliver topnotch services to our clients in Australia. We specialize in web and application development, software quality, ScrumAgile, IT helpdesk, technical and back-office support. You may visit our website at www.flexisourceit.com.au to know more about us.
You will become a vital part of the Manila team of Australia’s leading company in rapid software development. You will learn and gain experience in front-end development suitable for low-code and rapid development platforms. You will be trained to become well versed in Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
- Work closely with the designers and developers to translate custom designed conceptual experiences into functioning products.
- • Participate in the day-to-day interaction with stakeholders as an expert in the front end in areas such as accessibility, best practices, and browser technology.
- Produce living style-guides when required.
- Work within limitations of existing UI frameworks as needed.
- Comply with WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards.
- Build a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Intermediate level of experience in Angular, React, or Vue is desirable.
- Familiarity with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap, Tailwind, etc, is an advantage.
- Experience working in applications built in .Net framework is desirable.
- Knowledge/familiarity and desire to learn Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
- Experience or familiarity with CMS and/or rapid development platforms is desirable.
- Knowledge in Webpack, codekit, Gulp, Git, and REST API.
- Location – Work from home until further notice.
- Schedule – Monday to Friday, 6am-3pm / 7am-4pm.
- Status – Regular employment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com