Website Flexisource IT
As a Front-end Developer, you will work alongside a world-class Embedded Engineering team, business stakeholders and other technical leads in Sydney to understand project requirements and translate those into robust, efficient, and scalable software solutions. You will become a key member of our team and integrate with real-world sensors, asset trackers, network equipment, control devices, internal business portals and frontend dashboards.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will need to work under the direction and alongside the Product owner and software developers in the Sydney Head Office. Frontend Developer activities include:
- 70% – design and development of both internal and customer facing frontend solutions.
- 10% – work alongside backend teams.
- 10% – diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues through to resolution
- 10% – follow Agile principles and communication using tools such as Jira and Slack
Experience and Skills:
- minimum 3 years experience building frontend web and mobile applications.
- experience using React, React Native to build amazing frontend applications.
- excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- able to work in an Agile DevOps environment alongside local and remote developers.
- able to understand, prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- experience with the following is a plus but not required
- Aurelia, D3.js experience.
- knowledge of IoT technologies such as BLE, LoRaWAN, NB-IoT, MQTT, OTA, CoAP.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org