Website Flexisource IT
Our client is an innovative and growing business that delivers cutting edge technology to the electronic gaming sector. They pride on having a family orientated, flexible, collaborative and people focused culture. They play the long game, making sound strategic investments in technology and ensuring they build long term meaningful relationships with customers and people. Working with them, your expertise is valued as you help shape the exciting future of the business.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing Web applications and APIs across the business. Based in Brisbane, you will be a part of a team taking new products to market with an exciting pipeline of new functionality.
- You have 8+ years of solid software development experience.
- You are a proactive, self-directed person with attention to detail.
- You’re able to identify issues and opportunities early on and love putting your ideas to the team.
- You have a passion for solving problems and have great communication skills.
- You enjoy collaborating with other teams to map requirements into technical solutions.
- You have a strong dedication to code quality and love automation
- Interest in object-oriented and/or functional programming languages.
Skills and Requirements:
- C#, .NET Core.
- Web Applications (Angular, React, etc.).
- Web API (ASP.NET Core, NodeJS etc.).
- REST APIs.
- Distributed systems.
- Event-driven architecture.
- Microservices and/or serverless architecture.
- Relational and non-relational databases.
- CI/CD pipelines.
- Windows and/or Linux Operating Systems.
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS and/or Azure)
Our client is a company in the middle of a growth strategy and will be recruiting for a number of technical roles in the coming months. They have many opportunities in different technologies and are eager for people to up skill in their preferred interests. They encourage new ideas and always open to adapt to an ever-changing industry. They also like to think we are a pretty friendly bunch and love a good social event, whether it is end-of-month drinks or team lunches at the pub. Work life balance is important to them. They encourage flexible work and a relaxed dress code, so you feel comfortable at work.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com