Website Flexisource IT
We are looking for a project manager who is hungry to learn continuously and take ownership
of the tools and processes that they work on in accordance with best practices for Agile
Software Development and the management of stakeholders and team resources. We believe
that a good technical PM demonstrates adaptability and can learn new skills effortlessly if they
are motivated by what they do, is extremely organised and a very effective communicator. The
Fan Engagement team is responsible for delivering high-class engaging games and experiences
to engage sport fans around the world, such as fantasy, predictors and trivia.
- Be accountable for the management of developer resources and the successful delivery of projects that are resourced within the developer team.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and within scope. This includes both hour estimates and functional scope.
- Ensure that developers are clear on requirements (tasks, documentation etc.) and facilitate the necessary conversations to be had between product managers, designers and developers in scoping and delivery to improve team collaboration and efficiency.
- Support the product managers on my projects in identifying risks and putting
mitigation plans in place.
- Be responsible for making sure that daily task status and hours are being updated by the team and for providing transparency on product and sprint backlogs.
- Support the development team in working with product managers to make sure that documentation and designs are finalised and clear.
- Support the development and producer team in daily Jira management and backlog
grooming and release management.
- Assist developers and producers with the necessary communication channels.
- Be accountable for daily JIRA management that covers reviewing JIRA reports, setting up projects, fix versions management, creating epics and tickets, and making sure tickets are updated.
- Participate in and facilitate developers to participate in project daily stand ups which are run by producers and ensure clear updates are given on a daily basis.
- Ideally you have at least 5 years experience in Project/Product Management within an agency or product supplier environment & experience overseeing multiple products and clients
- You’re familiar with several delivery frameworks/methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework, Lean & Kanban & have some supporting qualifications to prove it.
- You’re a guru when it comes to project management tools & how these serve you -specifically Confluence, Jira, Smartsheets & resource management tools such as Float.
- You have a strong technical understanding and proven experience in managing complex digital solutions across multiple frameworks & languages.
- Happy to work unusual hours when required given the nature of the sports industry that we serve.
- Location – Work from home until further notice
- Schedule – Monday to Friday, 7am-4pm
- Status – Regular employment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org