Website Makati City
- Be part of a team that is a global leader in on-demand digital health and fitness products.
- Learn what it takes to build, monitor, and alert on distributed systems that exhibit high performance, reliability and resilient system design.
- You’ll get to work in .NET Core, across our APIs, databases, cloud infrastructure, edge networks and a wide variety of DevOps areas.
- Handle C# / API and Functions based development for the company’s programs.
- Collaborate with Client Engineers on solutions for Android, iOS and Web.
- Develop internal CMS application.
- Support the DevOps goals for cloud infrastructure for performance, security and cost reduction.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the team’s software engineering process including DevOps build and release pipelines, automated tests, etc.
- Help to improve the monitoring and alerting of our platform code and infrastructure.
- Help drive the software engineering process with continuous improvement.
- Provide peer review and pair programming.
- Must have at least 3+ years C# experience as a back-end developer.
- Proficient with Microsoft’s development stack (.NET Core, Web API, Azure, C#, SQL) and various framework.
- Strong programming skills in C# with MVC or API experience.
- Understand and can apply, SOLID principles.
- Design and build well-functioning high performance REST APIs.
- Foundational or knowledge of Azure cloud technologies including App Services, Cloud Functions, Storage Queues and, Cosmos DB.
- Strong knowledge and a love of testing best practices (unit, integration).
- Experience implementing CI/CD best practices and tooling.
- Experience implementing monitoring and alerting best practices and tooling.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git).
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Flexible in work approach to allow for changing business requirements.
- Location: Makati | *Work from Home Until Further Notice
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7:00AM- 4:00PM (Manila)
- Status: Full time employment, open for Contractor
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com