Website Flexisource IT
Our client, the OutSystems Expert Services provider in ANZ, is looking for a Technical Analyst that has worked as in large Enterprise Accounts.
The OutSystems low-code platform enables customers to facilitate digital transformation through massive efficiency gains in building and supporting enterprise-grade applications. By leveraging automation, artificial intelligence and deep technology integrations, software developers and business users can build applications through an intuitive, visual interface, rather than traditional coding. Customers experience tremendous cost savings and create competitive advantages by developing custom applications in days and weeks versus months and years, despite a shortage of skilled developers.
As a Technical Analyst, you will be responsible for capturing the overall requirements, both functional and non-functional, and quality of the solution, through an agile approach. This role will coordinate with multiple business sponsors, and work with the development teams to deliver large enterprise solutions which meet the customer’s needs.
Key Responsibilities as Technical Analyst
- Promote the complete definition of business processes next to key-users.
- Conduct Business and Technical Analysis, clarify processes, break them down into User Stories.
- Understand the OutSystems Delivery Methodology, but work with the customer to tailor it, along with additional Agile techniques, to achieve a successful engagement.
- Own the business requirements and advocate on behalf of the customer; translate customer business needs into requirements.
- Facilitate the creation of project vision and ensure alignment on the implementation.
- Help to validate User Stories and Acceptance Criteria in alignment with the business, promoting convergence and simple, pragmatic solutions.
- Conduct feature delivery demos and collect feedback.
- Assist in scoping projects, framing issues for clients, write requirements.
- Clarify with customer requirements.
- Perform acceptance testing.
- Define test cases based on User Stories acceptance criteria.
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and perform tests.
- Define functional and non-functional requirements.
- Documentation and design of requirements.
- Clarification of requirements with customers.
- Definition and execution of test plans
- Aligned to our client’s core values (Radical Transparency, For the Long Run, Teamwork for results, Challenge, Value Through Agility, Ownership).
- 7+ years of experience in technical project management and delivery.
- 2+ years in OutSystems Projects (ideal).
- Experience in web application delivery and solution design.
- Understand the full software development life cycle.
- Verifiable experience using Agile Methodologies.
- Strong customer-facing and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic mindset with a strong understanding of customer orientation principles.
- High level of creativity and ability to think out-of-the-box.
- Consulting background preferred.
- Hands-on experience with requirements gathering and business analysis.
- Experience with test planning, test coordination, and testing practices.
- OutSystems project experience (ideally) and certifications;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- PMP and/or Agile Certification (ideal).
- Product delivery experience (ideal)
About OutSystems Platform
OutSystems software platform is revolutionizing how organizations build and deliver business-transforming applications. OutSystems is one of the fastest-growing B2B software companies in the world. It is recognized as a leader in our market by top analyst firms like Forrester and Gartner and is a winner of multiple industry awards, including the prestigious CODiE awards. It has been voted as the best low-code software platform (Gartner Peer Reviews, TrustRadius, and G2 Crowd).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org