Website Flexisource IT
- Implement new features and improvements to the existing software.
- Collaborate with the product management team, developers, QA and other stakeholders to improve the user experience delivered by the web app, using VueJS and related frameworks.
- Liaise with the operations and support team to identify client requirements and investigate issues including how to mitigate them and provide recommendations on preventative measures.
- Keep up to date with current engineering trends, proposing and implementing improvements
- Proactively participate in daily group stand-ups and regular team meetings to discuss current and upcoming projects.
- Mid level to Senior level expertise in front-end development with VueJS specialization.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, AJAX, jQuery, LESS, SASS
- Version Control System: GIT, GitHub
- Strong Front end SCSS capability
- UI UX Core principles
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Figma
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com