Website Flexisource IT
Our client’s technology is cloud native based in Azure using serverless, React and C#. They are passionate about providing a 100% digital experience to their customers and staff. They rely on a core set of highly skilled and passionate individuals supported by numerous partners in support of the digital platform.
Over the short lifespan, they are proud to have delivered several iterations of their technology. Each iteration they learn and understand more. They believe the differentiation will be in the form of a superior customer experience, the ability to provide a 100% digital experience and from the use of data with AI to enrich and support our customers and staff.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be a leader within the company working with both internal and external parties to apply your expertise with test automation tools to identify and prevent defects on a continuous basis.
There are numerous opportunities for professional and career growth depending on your interests and aspirations. As a small team the opportunity to be involved in different aspects of the business within the company.
- Write, review and execute comprehensive test cases, test data and test plans against defined Test Strategies
- Write automated tests in Smartbear and Cypress
- Work with team members to maintain automated tests as an integral part of the CI/CD pipeline
- Evolve formal QA processes, ensuring continued use of industry-accepted best practices
- Interact with product management, development, and delivery teams to ensure appropriate automated tests are delivered with every feature.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases
- Analyse test results and document, track and escalate issues as appropriate
- Interact with client delivery teams, acting as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases
- Lead by example in all areas of software testing
- Work alongside team members to ensure all key deliverable requirements are met
- Participate in story estimation for test specifications and execution for all work streams.
You will have:
- A testing background with demonstrated knowledge of test automation, and potentially a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a relevant discipline
- 3 years’ experience in Mobile Automation Testing with Banking / Finance Domain
- Experience with Payments
- Familiar with a range of automated testing tools for all levels of testing.
- Experienced in the execution of test scripts – User Acceptance, Functional and Release Testing
- Experienced in the use of tools for both the management of testing and the execution of testing
- Experience with using BDD testing tool – Cucumber
- Experience integrating Automated Testing into DevOps processes and CI /CD pipelines
- Knowledge on build process and version control system tools
- Working experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with cross-browser/device test services such as AWS Device Farm or BrowserStack
- Basic knowledge of SQL, and how to generate queries
- Knowledge of how programs work within a client/server paradigm, and how integrations between different systems work
- Expertise in managing customer expectations, identifying risks, issues and assumptions during the test planning or design stages
- Ability to communicate collaboratively with project managers and other key business stakeholders regarding process and deliverables
- Demonstrable knowledge of performance and load testing, using jMeter or something similar
- SharePoint/React JS
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org