Website Flexisource IT
We build dedicated IT development and support teams for our partner accounts through offshore staffing. Our teams are based in our offices in Makati and Ortigas and we deliver topnotch services to our clients in Australia. We specialize in web and application development, software quality, ScrumAgile, IT helpdesk, technical and back-office support. You may visit our website at www.flexisourceit.com.au to know more about us.
- Work on feature requests, production tickets, and optimization of a reporting portal that has the following components:
- Core service that controls the routing of everything.
- Front end renderer to display the required widgets of each page template within the reporting.
- Widgets repository when all the react widget elements sit back-end services with drive JSON data to the widgets as required on load.
- Work on optimizing platform speed concerns with certain widgets, potentially changing the functionality of the React element/PHP/SQL services and to build some new versions of existing reports.
- Utilize GIT and bitbucket for version control and use the Gitflow methodology for controlling the development / release cycle.
- Senior-level expertise in PHP 7.
- Strong experience in Symfony 4 and/or 5.
- Proven understanding and application of OOP.
- Location – Work from home until further notice
- Schedule – Monday to Friday, 6am-3pm
- • Status – 6-month project contract.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org