Website Flexisource IT
- Contribute to the growth and excellence of the Manila development team of an Australian loyalty and rewards technology company.
- Contribute to the continuous development of new applications and enhancement of commercially existing loyalty and rewards platform.
- Participate in the Agile-Scrum workflow of the entire development team.
- Perform unit tests to ensure commercial quality of work.
- Senior level experience using PHP Laravel 5. This requirement is a MUST.
- Strong commercial experience using Lumen (Laravel micro-framework) is a major advantage.
- Strong experience in using PSR-2 coding standard (indentation, namespace declaration, block of use declarations, etc.)
- Proven experience in test-driven development (TDD) using PHP Unit is a MUST.
- Experience in third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Experience in SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and GitHub.
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile teams.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 6:00AM- 3:00PM (Manila).
- Location: Makati | *Work from Home until further notice.
- Status: Full time employment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com