Website Makati City
Our client is building a modern headless ecommerce platform based on the JAMstack architecture with GatsbyJS, Netlify, Contentful and a Kafka messaging backbone bringing all the components together. They are looking for an engineer, not a developer. They need someone who’s passionate about solving hard problems, wants to learn, and who wants to be part of a team.
- Ability to debug & solve problems independently.
- Good communication skills.
- Agile development practices.
- Comfortable with pair programming.
- Typed languages (preferably TypeScript).
- React and React hooks.
- Testing (preferably with Jest).
- Asynchronous messaging systems (preferably Kafka).
- REST APIs & GraphQL.
- Serverless functions.
Our client is also still maintaining their current platform, a large Ruby on Rails monolith. It would be advantageous to have some knowledge and/or experience with RoR, particularly ActiveRecord and the ability to debug issues in the Rails console.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org