Website Flexisource IT
- The SEO Specialist will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing changes to our
websites optimizing them for search engines. The successful candidate will also be responsible for
building high quality backlinks and increasing web traffic coming from Australia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
- Plan, launch and manage SEO strategies across multiple channels.
- Analyze site analytics to gauge which areas of the site have more traffic.
- Monitor, evaluate, and present website performance and traffic by generating weekly and monthly
- Build high quality backlinks through guest blogging.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in SEO and with a proven track record.
- Strong experience in analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Web Trends etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of latest SEO trends and best practices.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking factors.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Google Analytics certification is an advantage.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7:00AM- 4:00PM (Manila)
- Location: Makati | *Work from Home Until Further Notice
- Status: Full time employment | Contract basis
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com