Website Flexisource IT
We are looking for an experienced and talented SEO Specialist to join our team.
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing changes to our websites optimizing them for search engines. The successful candidate will also be responsible for building high quality backlinks and increasing web traffic coming from Australia.
- With at least 2 years of experience in SEO and with a proven track record.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of latest SEO trends and best practices.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking factors.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, WebTrends etc.)
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
- Plan, launch and manage SEO strategies across multiple channels.
- Analyze site analytics to gauge which areas of the site have more traffic.
- Monitor, evaluate, and present website performance and traffic by generating weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Build high quality backlinks through guest blogging.
- We follow Rand Fishkin’s Whiteboard Friday approach.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com