Website Flexisource IT
The core function of a SEO content writer is to understand the business goals and needs, develop and execute a content strategy that drives brand, thought leadership and conversions.
- Develop SEO content strategy and framework that meets the business objectives and aligned with client goals.
- Guide and assist in SEO content optimization, content distribution and content marketing strategy for online channels to increase marketing specific metrics.
- Liaising with multiple disciplinary teams when it comes to content planning and delivery.
- Research and analyze industry related keywords, high competition, quality, longtail.
- Able to write powerful calls-to-action to convert website visitors
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts within a brand.
- Independent information gathering from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write high-quality content and articles.
- Excellent English, spoken and written.
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Digital Journalism, Digital PR, Communications or relevant field and experiences.
- Minimum 4 years experiences in SEO content creation and management
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization (SEO).
- Hands-on experience with any SEO tools.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems in line with Brand and business goals.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Location – Work from home until further notice*
- Schedule – Monday to Friday, 7am-4pm
- Status – Regular employment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com