Website Flexisource IT
ROLE: SENIOR SQL DEVELOPER
Client: An Australian Client in the Online Trading Industry
- Write stored procedures for web applications and jobs which process large amounts of data.
- Install and configure database instances in collaboration with software development and application teams.
- Proactively manage incidents as they occur to returning the system to an operating state as soon as
- Manage the adherence to security policy and contribute in defining database environment security model.
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the team, helping to ensure database environments are effectively designed, follow security best practice and are fully tested as part of the SDLC.
- Define, test, and implement changes in order to ensure the smooth running of the organization’s applications.
- Proactively monitor and resolve problems with the database environment.
- Senior-level expertise in MySQL programming across all versions of MySQL – 5.6, 5.7 and 8.x.
- Proven excellence in writing maintainable stored procedures which will be used in production web
- Familiarity with at least one Linux OS distribution – multiple is highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, maintaining and supporting enterprise systems in a 24×7
- Proven experience in troubleshooting and resolving database issues.
- Experience with modern containerized systems is highly regarded.
- Experience managing high availability solutions (Replication/Mirroring, Sharding, Failover clustering).
- Experience with scripting – Shell & Python will be useful and highly regarded.
- Experience with ETL and BI systems will also be highly regarded.
- Shift: Mondays to Fridays, 7:00am- 4:00pm MNL
- Location: Makati | *Work from Home Until Further Notice
- Status: Open to Full time and Contractor
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com