Website Flexisource IT
- Develop software applications to meet business objectives using appropriate technologies.
- Ensure development effort is aligned with agreed priorities.
- Complete tasks assigned within agreed time frames and budgets.
- Confer and assist team members and other developers on problems, improvements and
modifications to system software and projects.
- Utilize existing shared code and common libraries where possible.
- Adopt test-driven development methodologies to improve software quality.
- Work closely with other developers within department to ensure effective re-usability.
- Fully document work so that it can be maintained by colleagues.
- On occasion, provide project leadership and BA functions.
- Provide operational technical support for products and solutions as required.
- Provide after-hours support for applications that fall within your area of responsibility where
- Assist in defining and prioritizing development work.
- Sharing knowledge, reporting and communication with other staff members.
- Taking leadership in identifying and consistent adoption of development standards, practices, and
- Regularly attended and present technical concepts and innovative ideas to internal forums and
- Work closely with Technical Architects to create and drive forward the Champion Data core
- Provide mentoring and coaching to junior software developers, especially in adoption of agreed
standards, processes, and guiding principles.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in full stack software development.
- Strong industry experience in ReactJS or similar front-end software development technology.
- Strong experience in React Redux and Hooks highly regarded.
- Experience in .Net Core and C# an advantage.
- Industry experience working with AWS services and a familiarity of VMs, container technologies
including Docker and VMWare.
- Experience with CD/CI pipelines including GIT code repositories and workflows Good negotiating
skills, with an ability to confidently work with challenging squad members and squad dynamics
Good written and oral communication.
- Strong conceptual, critical thinking and analytical skills – demonstrating outside-the-box problem
- Team player with experience working in development teams.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org