Website Flexisource IT
- Be a leading member of this growing technology company
- Get involved in all aspects of the mobile development lifecycle
- Have some fun along the way
Our client is a solutions provider formed in 2009 to deliver services to asset intensive businesses. The business has grown to now deliver integration systems, custom mobile applications and expert consulting services to customers across the world. They have extensive expertise in delivering integrated applications into Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, across multiple asset intensive businesses including mining and resources, agribusiness, logistics, multi-mode manufacturing services and local government sector
As part of their mission, they are dedicated to growing our technology team to evolve our back-office to support increasing levels of engagement with our customers. They are searching for a senior iOS developer and technical lead that will play a key role towards this goal.
This person will contribute to the expansion of Cantara Mobility platform as new products emerge, and existing systems evolve. He/she will be asked to lead other software engineering resources to design and develop applications and related technologies in support of the organizations mobility platforms for our enterprise customers. They will be responsible for building on the current SDLC processes implemented within the company to ensure efficient delivery of high quality mobile solutions.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to shape the technical solution and delivery landscape within a growing company that delivers solutions for large organizations in Asia/Pacific, North America and Europe.
- Ownership of the SDLC within the company.
- Design and development core mobile platform architecture.
- Development of iOS mobile applications for a variety of enterprise customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse, design, and ship new features.
- Work with Product team or Operations team stakeholders to understand and capture project requirements.
- 8+ years software development experience working with complex, data focused mobile solutions
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with the understanding to see the implications of solution decisions.
- Understanding of web application development using HTTP REST, software standards, software development life cycle and methodologies.
- Extensive experience working with current release of XCode, Swift and RxSwift.
- Experience in working with Observables and Subjects.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of iOS application development.
- Good knowledge in RESTful web services.
- Experience working with or integrating to Tier 1 ERP products, specifically Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne platform.
- Knowledge of Front End technologies and platforms (Angular, Node.js).
- Knowledge of Responsive Design techniques.
- UI & UX experience.
- Relevant tertiary education: degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
Our client is a progressive organisation that values the contribution of all their employees. They strive to provide a flexible working environment that allows people to get the most out of life.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org