Website Flexisource IT
We’re looking for an experienced product developer for Front-End to help us build truly great products.
Our client is driven to help people through their property journey to find their homes.
One of our growing products is looking for a new frontend developer to help take us from the rebuild phase to the scale-up phase. It supports customers to build attractive performant websites from our component libraries. With a focus on the Real Estate vertical, we substantially simplify and automate large parts of the website build process for agencies while still allowing them to express their brand. We already have a substantial Australian market share and our growth in the UK is accelerating.
The Tech Stack
On the Front-end we are using React, the customer websites are built using twig templates and tailwind. Our back-end runs on a PHP Laravel stack.
In this role, you will leverage your prior experience to help elevate how we build products at Rex. You will be helping lead the architecture and delivery of a new version of the product that enables us to deliver new features to all of our customers.
You’ll be working closely with a product manager in a modern cross-functional product team, helping shape the future direction of the product by building on features both new and existing. We are in an agile and OKR-driven environment that truly believes in experimenting and testing before building.
- Be heavily involved in the ideation, testing, planning, scoping, and delivery of the new website and the marketing features to our customer base.
- Working on our website builder product that allows our customer base to manage and maintain their own website.
- Work to introduce new self-service tooling that allows our current and future customers to create and launch their own branded websites using our component-based site builder.
- 2 years of frontend development experience as part of a larger product team building large-scale applications (bonus points if you have the experience building new products and the issues around scalability/maintainability that comes with it.)
- 1-2 years of web development experience, building websites for small or large businesses with a focus on SEO, performance, and accessibility. SEM and marketing landing page experiences is highly prized. (side hustles or agency time semi-recently acceptable).
- You are able to demonstrate an understanding of JS fundamentals and React, as well as fundamental knowledge about testing (unit + end to end), accessibility, and a keen eye for UX/design implementation.
- Comfortable and ideally have experience building websites using a CSS framework e.g. Bootstrap, Tailwind.
- Passionate about the software industry and self-driven about your personal and professional growth.
Lovely to have:
- You have experience using component libraries and design systems and have demonstrated experience in working closely with designers.
- Prior experience developing products, websites, or marketing in the real estate or small business domain.
- Background in marketing, small business
- Shift: Monday-Friday, 6:00am- 3:00pm/ 7:00am- 4:00pm
- Location: Makati | wfh until further notice
- Open to full time employment or contractor set-up
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com