Website Flexisource IT
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The world of healthcare is evolving. Our client is playing their part. Everyday, They help healthcare organisations to embrace smart technology and make a positive difference in patient outcomes. Our client has a simple purpose, that is, to transform healthcare together with their customers.
They are a focused team of like-minded people with skills and products that create a unique offering in the global healthcare market. They bring together the very best in technology and health sector knowledge to deliver solutions that make healthcare better for everyone.
Our client’s software development team runs in an Agile Manner, following the SCRUM methodology.
They have a unique opportunity for the right person to join the high performing engineering team. As a key member of Auckland based Software Development team, you will be working with like-minded team members to further develop their platform.
They are visionaries, providing tools to healthcare professionals and organisations. Their goal is to work with their customers and transform the way they deliver healthcare by providing them with the information they need when they need it to make the correct decisions for patient care.
Our client would love to discuss what you can bring to the team!
This role will cover several areas, with a primary focus to enhance one of the existing applications.
If you are familiar with the traditional pager system that is used in most hospitals? Your role will be to enhance an application to replace this!
HOW YOU WILL BEST ADD VALUE TO THE TEAM
You are a seasoned developer, having experience as outlined below. You have great interpersonal and communication skills, and enjoy working in an agile, fast paced environment.
To best succeed, you will have:
- Significant experience in Android application development utilising Kotlin or Java.
- Swift / iOS skills desirable.
- Experience working with Git source control.
- A continuous improvement mindset.
- Worked in Agile teams. We expect our team members to be highly collaborative and to have excellent communication skills.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH OUR CLIENT
- Flexible working is welcomed and can include flexible start and finish times and work from home options.
- Professional development options.
- Health & wellbeing initiatives.
- A desire to make work life fun!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org