Website Flexisource IT
About the Client
Our client is a sixty-person product house that takes complex problems and untangles them into simple, usable products. They are a design-driven company that values ownership, initiative and constant learning. Currently, they are focus on the real estate and financial tech verticals. Their largest product is a whole-of-business CRM used by over 1,300 real estate agencies across Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
About the Role
As a Senior Backend Developer, you will be working in a cross-functional product team – You’ll work collaboratively with designers, developers and a product manager to understand and solve customer problems. You will work closely with the whole team to help define and achieve the product’s quarterly OKRs, shipping incremental value in the areas that matter most.
In addition to working on a variety of features and bug fixes, as a senior you will work closely with the backend team to lead important technical & architectural initiatives.
- Product-focused – enthusiasm for understanding & solving customer problems.
- A minimum of 5 years professional development experience, with at least 3 of those years spent working with other developers in a team environment.
- Professional experience writing PHP using a modern framework (e.g. Laravel, Symfony).
- Real-world professional experience building robust, modern APIs.
- An enthusiastic attitude that embraces ownership, initiative, collaboration and constant learning.
Nice to haves
- A proven track record of mentorship or team leadership.
- Prior experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Experience in introducing modern framework components to legacy systems.
- Understanding of high availability/disaster recovery concepts and how they impact development.
- Familiarity with CI/CD concepts.
- Experience using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Ability to work with distributed transactions and eventual consistency.
- Previous experience working with frontend technologies or other computer science disciplines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com