Website Flexisource IT
CLIENT: An Australian company that provides PPC analysis, marketing automation, SEO, automatic A/B testing and shopping campaign management.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will work closely with our senior account managers to develop and implement SEM strategy for our clients on Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and potentially other PPC platforms.
- You will also be responsible for monitoring performance and daily optimizations to maximize performance.
- Plan, develop, and implement SEM strategies.
- Work towards ROI maximization.
- Regularly perform thorough keyword research.
- Implement changes to accounts as required
- Monitor KPIs such as CPA, ROAS, impression share, etc.
- Prepare and present reports regularly.
- Pinpoint deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization.
- Keep abreast of the latest SEM and digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Be a fallback emergency contact point for clients should they have an emergency issue
- Experience as a Search Engine Marketing Specialist (at least 5 years preferred)
- Hands-on experience with planning and implementing a successful SEM strategy.
- Proven success in SEM, with accounts spending up to $250k/month (USD)
- Experienced in e-commerce as well as lead gen.
- Experience in web analytics.
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics.
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills – are extremely important.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to think laterally & problem solve
- Strong desire to learn
- Google Ads
- Microsoft Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Linked-In Ads
- Shift: Mondays to Fridays, 7:00 AM- 4:00 PM (PH Time)
- Location: Makati | *Work from Home Until Further Notice
- Status: Open to Full time, Contractor, and Part-timers
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org