Website Makati City
Our client’s story is a little different to most tech companies. They did the hard yards in the dirt, on the tools, on-site and in the workshops of Australia’s leading mining services companies. Suppliers to global mining giants like Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals Group.
They saw how technology could help streamline operations. They decided to build a tech platform to help these companies see faster, with live data and complete visibility across their operations.
They are laser focused on building the most tailored field service, project and workshop management solution for services companies in asset-intense industries.
And now they’re growing. Fast.
They need more talented thinkers and doers – and a few dreamers – to join them on the ride. If you’re ready, they’d love to hear from you.
About The Role
Do you like writing lean, clean Ruby code? They’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and writing beautiful code. You will join a team of talented developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver clean, intuitive, world-class software.
As a part of a small, enthusiastic team, you will be creating industry leading Products and Technology. They are a flat structured-team and everyone plays a critical part in making us successful, your voice is an important part of this teams’ success. You believe that customer experience is crucial, and you have great ideas on how to make this amazing!
Their development team is expanding and now they’re looking for additional engineers to accelerate even further.
- Opportunity to work from home!
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Design robust, scalable, and secure features.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, CI-CD, SCRUM and code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of new relevant technologies into design.
- Articulate and able to communicate well.
- Flexible, team-oriented with no ego.
- Creative in solving complex problems.
- Proven experience with Ruby on Rails
- Proven experience with Test-driven development.
- Experience with GraphQL (highly desirable).
- Experience with Continuous Integration (Gitlab CI) (highly desirable).
- Experience with Coding Patterns (highly desirable).
- Experience with Front and Back End development.
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Working knowledge of Postgresql.
- Obsession with Quality over quantity.
- Experience with creating secure and scalable solutions.
- Exposure to Customer Experience and Customer Journey principles.
- Experience operating in Scrum
- Enthusiasm to get stuff done!
The stack you’ll be working on:
Frameworks – Rails 5.2, Bootstrap 5, JQuery
Databases – PostgreSQL
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org