Website Flexisource IT
Our client believes that being fit and healthy need not mean a risk of brain injury. They develop technologies to support medical professionals detect, diagnose and manage brain injuries in everyone from your favourite footballers down.
Our client is looking for a React/React Native Developer to drive new research and products in the concussion diagnostic and care industry. If you have the talent, they have the environment for you to succeed in. This team is growing, and they are seeking an exceptional developer to join them in creating a new web and mobile platforms.
- Create and implement the best UI solutions for customer and business needs.
- Creating new functionality for responsive and accessible mobile and web applications.
- Produce clean and maintainable code to realise the system design.
- Ensure the efficiency of testing and deployment processes for mobile and web application frontends.
- Peer review of code and other engineering artifacts to ensure system quality.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR (ATTRIBUTES):
- A professional curiosity and ability to learn new skills and adapt quickly.
- A positive can-do attitude and integrity in your decision making.
- Ability to face challenges and work under pressure.
- A focus on accuracy, effectiveness, and timeliness in carrying out all duties.
- The ability to manage work with initiative.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR (SKILLS):
- Solid knowledge about Frontend Web and Mobile app development using React/React Native/Redux and Material UI.
- Extensive commercial experience of delivering web & mobile apps.
- Experience testing (Component unit testing and end-to-end integration testing) using Jest, Detox, Cypress.
- UX Experience, Wireframes, Mock-ups, and story boarding.
- Interfacing to APIs and DBs – SQL/S3/NoSQL/Cognito/Appsync/GraphQL.
- Experience with Git, code review and CI/CD processes.
BONUS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- AWS full-stack experience.
- Medical Device software experience – IEC62304.
- Usability engineering, including IEC62366.
- Experience developing Unity3D or native applications for iOS and android.
- Experience with micro service architecture.
- Experience using XRAY for JIRA.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org