Website Makati City
The Test Analyst will have the opportunity to work with some of Australia’s most iconic leading brands and ensure the quality of our digital products is second to none. The role will work collaboratively with almost all facets of the agency including our super talented UX, Creative, UI and Development teams as well as our Project Managers.
Our client believes in making the best work and being the best to work with. As one of Australia’s leading digital agencies, they combine strategy with deep expertise in design and technology, to build products that transform business. The team consists of specialists across Strategy, Data, UX, Design and Engineering.
As a successful candidate, you will enjoy:
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Access to professional training and tailored development and career planning.
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives.
- Birthday & anniversary surprises.
- Social conscious initiatives.
- Virtual social events.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
With support from a talented development team, and your manager (Director of Technology & Delivery), you will work closely with project teams to design exceptional digital platforms that perfectly balance form and function.
Your typical week would include:
- Undertaking manual testing on digital projects such as websites, mobile apps, API’s testing, data verification and validation, and CMS backend testing
- Cross Browser, Platform and Device testing, and accessibility testing where applicable
- Defining test cases based on project scope to meet project acceptance criteria
- Execution of test cases; covering functional, non-functional and regression testing
- Creation and ongoing management of Test Plans
- Writing and executing automated UAT functional tests using Robot Framework which includes tools such as Selenium and Appium
- Collaborating with internal and external test resources to execute the test plan
- Creation and ongoing management of testing processes
- Working with development resources to raise and resolve defects within the test plan timeline
- Clearly documenting any defect findings within Jira and Confluence
- Extensive experience in website functionality testing
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience as an experienced Digital Test Analyst
- Automated testing experience using tools such as Robot Framework, Selenium or Appium
- Strong technical proficiency (Python skills preferred)
- Skills to break down project scope into test cases
- Experience using JIRA and communicating at a technical level with Developers
- Best practice quality assurance and attention to detail is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive approach to your work
- Leading the testing on a large website project highly regarded
- We are looking for a self-starter that is happy to work autonomously
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com