Website Flexisource IT
ROLE: PPC Specialist
We are looking for an experienced and talented PPC Specialist to join our marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating strategies and managing our client’s PPC campaigns.
- With at least 3 years’ experience in pay-per-click (PPC) advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads & LinkedIn Ads.
- Ability to implement conversion tracking, as well as integrating UTM tagging for Google Analytics.
- Experience in using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Facebook Business Manager.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Strong ownership of work, reliable and able to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Strong communication, teamwork skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Google Ads/AdWords certification is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, launch and manage PPC campaigns across multiple channels.
- Keyword research and management to optimize bids (add relevant search terms and negative keywords)
- Optimize bidding at keyword, placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels.
- Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns by generating weekly and monthly reports for clients, analyzing trends, goals, opportunities, and other key performance indicators.
- Develop and implement strategic social media campaigns to drive awareness, engagements, conversions, and inbound traffic.
- Create content that meets our client standards.
- Research & implement PPC trends and best practices.
- Location – Makati City | Work from home until further notice*
- Schedule – Monday to Friday, 7am-4pm
- Status – Regular employment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com