Website Flexisource IT
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic PPC Specialist to join our marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating strategies, and manage the day-to-day activities of the client’s PPC campaigns and social media properties.
- With at least 2 years of experience in handling PPC campaigns and social media marketing.
- With in-depth knowledge of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, & Facebook Ads.
- With in-depth knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, and etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, WebTrends etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Google Ads/Adwords certification is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, launch and manage PPC campaigns across multiple channels.
- Keyword research and management to optimize bids (add PPC keywords and negative keywords)
- Optimize bidding at keyword, placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels.
- Perform daily account management of PPC campaigns.
- Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns by generating weekly and monthly performance reports to clients analyzing trends, goals, opportunities, and other key performance indicators.
- Develop and implement strategic social media campaigns to drive awareness & engagement, conversions, and inbound traffic.
- Create content which meets our client standards.
- Responsible for managing, marketing and optimizing the client’s social media platforms.
- Research & implement social media trends and best practices.
- Creating and managing monthly promotions.
- Analyze PPC performance and report to the marketing head.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com