Website Flexisource IT
Work and collaborate with our Australian client who helps people with their financial needs so they can make the most of their opportunities and protect the important things in their lives.
1. System Availability, Data Security & Integrity
- Lead the integration design, development, testing, deployment and transition of middleware components and web services into production to agreed specifications and standards within agreed budgets and timeframes.
- Support operational systems by investigating reported defects and runtime errors and initiating corrective actions.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to other employees.
- Maintain and develops programming standards, naming standards and templates, incorporating new technology and techniques.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of services provided by the Information Services business unit
- Manages and secures release of programs to production.
- Produces Implementation Plans in accordance with Change Control and Configuration Management standards.
2. Solutions Delivery
- Analyze requirements to determine the most efficient design approach.
- Design, develop and implement solutions using Oracle Fusion SOA middleware technologies to required quality standards and in line with current practices.
- Design, develop and implement user interfaces and file transfer services to required quality standards and in line with agreed practices.
- Collaborate with Business Solution Designer to determine appropriate solutions to meet business requirements.
- Liaise with stakeholders to develop clearly defined solutions and technical specifications, such as Infrastructure team and other Solutions teams.
- Develop skills in analytics and reporting service architecture and designs.
3. System Architecture
- Collaborate with the Manager, Strategy and Performance and external service providers to architect solutions
adhering to agreed standards.
- Design J2EE industry standard integration solutions using Oracle Fusion middleware technologies.
- Design user interfaces, file transfers and channel delivery components to agreed quality standards.
4. Process Improvement & Documentation
- Ensure that all solutions are documented in line with current standards and stored in Objective (EDRMS).
- Review SDLC release methodology for Oracle Fusion middleware technologies and identify process improvements.
- Participates in definition of new SDLC guidance for new technologies as they are introduced.
- Strong experience in Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Demonstrated experience in: Oracle Forms, XML, XPATH, XQuery/X SLT, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Jenkins, Maven and Subversion.
- Experience with Oracle Integrated SOA Gateway (ISG)
- Tertiary qualification in an Information Technology or business-related discipline or equivalent professional
- Sound analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing, information of both
a technical and non-technical nature.
- Broad experience in application support and development across a variety of technologies, including working
with coding and naming standards, writing and executing test plans, data analysis and producing deliverables.
- Sound communication skills (written and spoken) with Attention to detail and accuracy.
- SQL scripting, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Experience in the financial services industry and knowledge of financial products.
- Experience supporting salesforce applications.
- Experience with analytics and reporting tools, such as Oracle Business Intelligence.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 6:00AM- 3:00PM MNL
- Location: Makati | *Work from Home Until Further Notice
- Status: Open to Full time and Contractor
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org