Website Flexisource IT
This Melbourne based client creates and manages music streaming applications. They provide turnkey music solutions similar to a Spotify experience. With over 60M tracks available within their catalogue, they power music streaming services of global enterprises, including Telco’s, large brands and music labels.
Company is passionate about delivering a great music experience to our end users and engaging them each day. We are a creative environment, looking at how to extend deeper engagement via new features and experimentation.
If you want to work within a passionate and innovative mobile development team and build apps that are used by millions of people across the globe, this is a role you will enjoy.
You will be an important member of the content team. As a Mid-level .Net Developer you will be working on many of the latest technologies utilising many AWS services to build new features in our platform.
- Working within a team responsible for music ingestion and metadata management.
- Assisting with reporting systems.
- Daily WIP meetings with dev and operations teams.
Skills / Experience:
- 2+ years of commercial development experience.
- Excellent knowledge and proven experience in Microsoft .Net Framework, developing in C#.
- Experience with MS SQL Server (ideally SQL Server 2016/2018) including complex querying.
- Experience in Git repository and Visual Studio.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal (English).
- Excellent use of Jira and Confluence.
- Ability to work co-operatively within a team environment, with a high attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Experience with SSIS.
- Experience with Postgres.
- Experience in .Net Core.
- Exposure to AWS Services.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com