Reporting to the Head of IT Architecture and Development this role will build and maintain software using languages and technologies associated with Microsoft Dynamics.
The Developer will create and maintain customisations in Microsoft Dynamics from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
The Developer will work within our Microsoft Dynamics environments where they will develop new customisations (processes, forms, and reports), maintain and optimise existing ones, develop integrations, perform configuration and test cases.
They will have secondary role working in Power BI to develop reports and dashboards for the business.
In this role, the successful candidate should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. They should be a team player and excellent communicator. They should be passionate about Microsoft Dynamics365 and software design/architecture.
The goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Act in accordance with Company Code of Ethics and Shared Values
Key Responsibilities and Duties (Principal Accountabilities)
- Participate in requirements analysis and solution design
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using X++ and Microsoft SSRS
- Develop reports and dashboards using Microsoft PowerBI
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle
- Serve as an expert on Microsoft Dynamics technology and provide 3rd level technical support
- Other tasks / responsibilities as directed
WORK HEALTH & SAFETY
- Demonstrate positive safety behaviours by cooperating and adhering to any reasonable safety instruction, policy or procedure
- Complete WHS induction and any prescribed WHS training.
- Prevent situations that may cause harm to you or others
- Identify and report hazards
- Maintain and leave a clean and tidy workplace
- Report any team member, customer, contractor or visitor injuries to your manager
- A relevant Tertiary or equivalent qualification
- Proven experience as a Developer on Microsoft Dynamics365 Finance & Operations
- Report Development with PowerBI
- Power Apps
- Experience with Dynamics365 Finance and Operations module, with Developer certifications such as MB-300, MB-500, MB-920, PL-400
- Knowledge of X++ language
- [Desirable for POS Development] Microsoft .NET (C#)
- Report Development with SSRS, PowerBI
- Experience with Power Platform
- An understanding of the Azure platform; key technologies: Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Storage and DevOps
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com