Website Flexisource IT
One of Australia’s leading digital agencies.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- With support from a talented development team (and managers), this role will work closely with the Design, UX and Front-end Development teams to deliver industry-leading mobile and web applications.
- Plan day-to-day work by defining tasks, functional/ technical specification, and estimates as well as working towards a quality deliverable while adhering to overall project scope.
- Work on medium to large projects by working with other developers and ensure the quality and integrity of the full development is maintained throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Work closely with the .Net Team to make continual improvements to the development process.
- Experience at least one commercial project using Kentico CMS version 11+.
- Good understanding of Git, including git flow, pull requests, etc.
- Experience in developing with cloud services, preferably in AWS.
- Familiar with Agile methodology such as story estimation and sprint planning.
- Good understanding of Windows Server, SQL Server and Microsoft based hosting environments.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Proven experience in building scalable and performant Web API projects in C# using .NET Core or .NET Framework.
- Experience developing Restful APIs using microservice architecture.
- Experience in Unit Testing using mock framework MoQ or similar.
- Sound understanding in CI/CD using tools such as Microsoft DevOps.
- Experience with AWS product such as DynamoDB, Lambdas, Step Functions, Redis and SQS.
- Experience working with logging, monitoring and analytics platforms such as Kibana, Cloudwatch and NewRelic.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 6:00am- 3:00pm/ 7:00am- 4:00pm
- Location: Makati | *Work from home until further notice
- Status: Open for Full time employment or Contractor set-up
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com