Website Flexisource IT
We continue to grow despite the challenging times and we are looking for more inspiring leaders to join us.
*Note: Previous applicants need not apply.
ABOUT FLEXISOURCE IT
- We build dedicated IT development and support teams for our partner accounts through offshore staffing. Our teams are based in our offices in Makati and we deliver topnotch services to our clients in AU-NZ region.
- We specialize in web and application development, software quality, Scrum-Agile, IT helpdesk, technical and back-office support. You may visit our website at www.flexisourceit.com.au to know more about us.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will be part of the IT Operations where you will further utilize and harness your technical and people management competencies.
- You will work with different development teams with various compositions.
- You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will drive your teams to success through inspiring leadership.
- Manage and drive the day-to-day performance of your assigned teams
- Provide technical guidance in the general areas of understanding technical requirements, accurate timeline estimations, sound technical approaches, etc.
- Lead internal stand ups and supervise teams during their stand ups with clients.
- Monitor and manage the project management tool used in each account to drive the productivity of the team members.
- Manage and report immediate behavioral matters.
- Inspire, motivate, and mentor team members. o Lead by example: integrity, quality, and efficiency.
- Manage and drive the quality of performance of your assigned teams and members.
- Provide timely, accurate, and constructive feedback to immediately address any performance concerns.
- Regularly calibrate with client counterparts about the performance and quality of work of your assigned teams and members.
- Provide timely recommendations to clients and/or internal stakeholders on improving processes to ensure the success of each team.
- Bridge the gap between the staff and the clients through effective communication.
- Perform administrative tasks.
- Prepare and deliver periodic performance evaluation to each team member.
- Prepare and submit reports, analyses, and documentations on a regular basis.
- Participate in business development initiatives.
- Provide expert assessment on the technical feasibility of incoming projects/accounts.
- Participate in scoping technical requirements of new projects.
- Help in the hiring of candidates mainly through formulation of technical tests and conduct of technical interviews.
- Provide or conduct training sessions to promote skills enhancement and learning for all staff members.
- Conduct enrichment classes to address performance or technical opportunities of staff members.
- Provide recommendations on operational strategies, client relations, and business development.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Manager, Scrum Master, or similar capacity in a software development environment. Candidates from other backgrounds/environments need not apply.
- Minimum of 5 years of foundational experience as a developer/programmer with specialization in .Net, PHP, React, Java or similar technology stack and/or proven Business Analyst experience.
- Proven passion for inspirational leadership through technical and people management combined.
- Client management or client relations experience is a must.
- Active certifications (ITIL, SCRUM, PMP, Six sigma, etc.) of high relevance are a great advantage.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and quality-intensive individual.
- Team driver, motivator, and a strong leader.
- Proactive, effective communicator and a strategist.
- Location: *Work from home until further notice with occasional reporting to the office if needed
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 6:00am-3:00pm / 7:00am-4:00pm (PH Time)
- Status: Open to Full time employment or Contractor Set-up
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com