Website Flexisource IT
The role is accountable for developing the API platform capability, governance and functions enabling the delivery of project and BAU business outcomes.
About the role:
- Utilise specialist expertise in Azure Integration technologies and strong business acumen to develop a strong integration capability for Technology which provides functional and flexible utilisation of assets and services.
- Treat API as a Product suite of open, secure, and externally exposable services that support external partners and internal platforms to efficiently discover and consume business services via API based interfaces in a frictionless, reliable, and secure manner.
- Develop and implement best practice operational excellence for integration services.
- Develop the maturity and effectiveness of APIs and other forms of integration across the Technology domains to enable increases in efficiency and customer experience.
- Develop and maintain a view of market developments and drive innovation and incorporate best practice in the integration capability.
- Maintain a backlog of existing APIs that need to refactor onto the new platform.
- Working with the PMO and project managers to implement solutions that align with the architectural standards.
- Planning, estimating and execution of BAU and projects work.
- Work to time, budget, and quality targets.
- Identification of the resources and skills needed within the team. Direct those resource on their work and coach their development.
- The development of roadmaps to communicate future systems development plans.
- Demonstrates clear technical leadership.
- Communicates effectively at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Understands and communicates industry developments, and the role and impact of technology in the employing organisation.
- Absorbs complex information.
- Promotes compliance with relevant legislation and the need for services, products and working practices to provide equal access and equal opportunity to people with diverse abilities.
- Takes the initiative to keep both own and colleagues’ skills up to date.
- Manages and mitigates risk.
- Takes a leading role in promoting security throughout own area and collectively in the organisations.
- Technical Leadership of teams >5 people across diverse geographies.
- Demonstrated capability to learn and understand API Gateway tools in depth.
- Ability to mentor and coach team members
- Certification in Azure will be highly regarded.
- Development experience in Azure integration technologies such as Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure WebAPI, Azure APIM and Azure Service Bus.
- Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET, C#.
- Knowledge of and skills with REST, JSON, XSLT, XSD, XPATH, WSDL, XML, UML
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org