Website Flexisource IT
Our client is the first fully cloud-based and purpose-built engineering data management solution for asset owners and their service providers globally. They have a team of 70 across ANZ and North America, with HQ in Brisbane CBD. Their values are our first point of reference: I’ve got your back, I get sh*t done & We’re making a difference.
They value diversity and inclusion and promote flexible working arrangements.
About the role:
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining new and existing applications/features for our client’s enterprise SaaS applications.
Office is based in the Brisbane CBD with work from home 3 – 4 days a week.
- Creating and executing designs for new functionality for our client’s single-page web application. Maintaining and extending existing unit test and integration test suites.
- Collaborating and adding value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Utilising software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process
- 5+ years experience with PHP.
- Experience with Java would be beneficial.
- Relevant qualifications: Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or Computer Science Relevant skills:.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities.
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team; providing regular feedback and review of peer works.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org