Website Flexisource IT
Our client is looking for a full-time D365 Developer to work within the Business Applications team to design and build systems and applications for customers.
They are seeking candidates who have a passion for innovative technology and driving customer transformation. This person must be able to communicate with a variety of different audiences and must have strong presentation skills.
They are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM development specialist to step into a long-term role delivering Microsoft Dynamics within the Business Applications team. The role is responsible for supporting, managing and enhancing a diverse range of complex client production systems in Dynamics 365 CRM. The role will also require the use of consulting skills to engage with various stakeholders to clarify business requirements and translate to technical solutions.
- Responsible for the design and development of modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics based solutions.
- Designing and delivering Dynamics 365 and Power Platform based solutions.
- Developing, configuring, and delivering solutions that meet customer needs.
- Develop reporting and integrations as part of the solution.
- Providing technical analysis, resolution and troubleshooting of solutions provided to the customers.
- Gains understanding of customer’s needs and collaborates with other team members to complete design and testing documentation.
- Provides technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics solutions are needed.
- 3+ years’ development experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Experience in building Canvas and Model driven app using Power Apps.
- Proven experience in developing Dynamics 365 / CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors (3+ years).
- Experience with system integration and data migration.
- Current Dynamics Certification desirable.
- Agile project delivery experience.
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to effectively recognise and adapt to change.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and highly self-motivated.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com