Website Flexisource IT
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to day point of contact for Department Projects.
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks in support of Survey Department clients and Client’s Survey team, including preparation and management applications to Council and Service Authorities, communication with Council, Service Authorities, Clients and other Stakeholders and daily management and monitoring of SPEAR portal and notifications
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks in support of the Victorian/National Survey Manager, including taking and distributing of meeting minutes and following up on commitments and agenda items, organizing meetings and appointments, receiving and relaying messages and phone calls and managing the inbox in a timely and efficient manner.
- Undertake a range of administrative functions including the maintenance and management of various records and registers (manual and digital) within your remit.
- Preparation of client reports, correspondence, and information packs.
- Maintain relevant databases and registers for tracking.
- Contribute to projects including reporting, monitoring of budgets, and tracking progress.
- Provide support to program team for selected projects as agreed with line management.
- Manage the filing, scanning and labelling of documents in a timely manner.
- Any other duties as required by the department to ensure congruent support.
- Certificate II Office Administration or equivalent.
- Min 2 years office admin experience.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- NetSuite experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Good data entry skills with eye for detail.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in work environment.
- Strong organisational and time management skill.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org