Website Flexisource IT
Client is a market leader with software and services supporting the Education industry through targeted learning strategies. They are the authority in education & data analytics throughout Western Australia.
They are currently seeking an outstanding experienced Full Stack React Web Developer to join their Perth based team. You will report to the Technology Manager and work amongst a dynamic and innovative group of people within a fast-paced high-performance environment.
This is an exciting position where you will be working in a small team responsible for the end to end re-development (design, build, test, deploy) of a successful Cloud-based Data Analytics Platform used by over 300+ clients. You will initially focus on gaining a detailed understanding of the existing environment and triaging of the current state and then move on to participate in design sessions, develop, test and release the next generation platform.
About the role:
- Collaborate with team members to design, develop & test our new cloud-platform through daily scrum sessions and internal communication.
- Proactively collaborate with all areas of the business to ensure client’s needs are understood and are being addressed by the Platform.
- Develop a deep understanding of the company’s go to market approach and recommend new software solutions that our clients can consume.
Technical skills required:
- Experience in writing clear, legible, secure and optimised code, and establishing and fostering code best practices within an engineering team.
- Experience working as a Full-Stack React Web Developer (React, Backend, Databases and Infrastructure).
- Experience and knowledge of relational and object design concepts
- Experience working with AWS services.
- Experience with Unit and System testing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org