Website Flexisource IT
Work closely with the technology leaders of Australia’s leading reconciliation software provider to the
Australian energy industry. Grow your career within a culture of innovation and investment in people.
- Contribute to designing & building solutions for Australia’s energy retailers, from handling and
storing terabytes of data to building beautiful and intuitive user interfaces.
- Perform unit testing to ensure quality of your own work.
- Develop new software features on a continuous integration/delivery workflow.
- Participate in various development cycle activities as needed.
- Senior Java development experience. Minimum of 7 years of experience in Java programming.
- Unit Testing experience is a must. Ability to automate a test script for unit testing is a major
- Test Driven Development (TDD) is a highly desirable.
- Familiarity or basic exposure to AWS services (EC2, ECS) and Docker.
- Location – Work From Home
- Schedule – Monday-Friday 6am-3pm
- Status – Full-time, regular employment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com