Website Flexisource IT
Our client’s technology is cloud native based in Azure using serverless, React and C#. They are passionate about providing a 100% digital experience to their customers and staff. They rely on a core set of highly skilled and passionate individuals supported by numerous partners in support of the digital platform.
Over the short lifespan, they are proud to have delivered several iterations of their technology. Each iteration they learn and understand more. They believe the differentiation will be in the form of a superior customer experience, the ability to provide a 100% digital experience and from the use of data with AI to enrich and support our customers and staff.
As a Full Stack Developer (C# / React Native / React / Azure), you will be a leader within the company working with both internal and external parties to apply your expertise to design and develop solutions and experiences.
There are numerous opportunities for professional and career growth depending on your interests and aspirations. As a small team the opportunity to be involved in different aspects of the business within the company.
You will be:
- Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualisation to deployment
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
- Engage with inspiring designers and front end engineers, and collaborate with leading back end engineers as we create reliable APIs.
You will have:
- A programming background with demonstrated knowledge of software engineering, and potentially a Bachelor’s
- Degree or Diploma in a relevant discipline
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in application development
- 1-2 years’ experience in financial services will be highly regarded
- Experience developing complex products on emerging technology
- Experience developing, deploying, managing, securing and maintaining API’s
- Experience with leading Cloud platforms
- Experience with designing and developing Microservices
- Experience working in Agile teams using continuous development and integration
- Experience working with remote teams.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com