Website Makati City
Our client is a technology company that develops breakthrough wearable devices and software that enrich connections between families, schools, and society. A global pioneer and leader in socially responsible technology, the company is experiencing rapid growth from its family wearable devices, which are mobile phones built into a smartwatch.
Designed for 5 to 12-year-old children, our client is enjoying phenomenal sales success. Sold by major retail chains and Mobile Network Operators in Australia, UK and NZ, the company recently expanded its market reach by launching an assistive and safety device for the senior’s market, creating another huge opportunity. Their devices are connected to the company’s App and ecosystem.
Wearables represent one of the world’s fastest growing tech consumer segments. According to leading technology analyst Gartner, global smartwatch shipments grew 20% annually in the March quarter to 13.7 million units, despite the Covid-19 pandemic impacting production supply chains and retail outlets.
Our client is looking for great people to join the team. They’re building a special team of smart, driven, inventive people with diverse backgrounds. Everyone is comfortable working in the sometimes ambiguity of a fast-growing tech company. Everyone they hire has a passion for creating amazing technology that really matters for families, and then scaling fast.
They offer a fun and flexible working environment, socially responsible and inspiring principles, a trusting and transparent culture, and where great people get advanced.
At least 3 years’ experience as a Software Engineer
- Full-stack development with enterprise-level software.
- Proficient with Microsoft .NET development using C# (.NET Framework and .NET Core).
- Experience with ASP.NET/ASP.NET Core MVC and WebAPI.
- Experience with Entity Framework, EF Core or other ORMs.
- Experience in SQL database design and programming
- Experience of CSS, and CSS pre-processors like Sass and LESS.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience with source control management systems e.g. Git.
- Experience with automated unit testing, debugging, and optimisation.
- Understanding of object oriented and service-oriented application development techniques.
- Expertise in cloud-based development e.g. Azure or AWS.
- Experience with responsive UI design.
- Experience with Angular.
- Knowledge of front-end CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI.
- Experience setting up and managing CI/CD pipelines e.g. TeamCity, Azure Pipelines.
- NoSQL experience e.g. Cosmos Db.
- 3rd Party API integration experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com