Website Makati City
Our client has a rare opportunity for a Front-end Developer to join their dynamic and vibrant team culture which offers workplace flexibility and career and development opportunities. They believe in making the best work and being the best to work with. As one of Australia’s leading digital agencies, they combine strategy with deep expertise in design and technology, to build enterprise-level platforms that transform business. The team consists of specialists across Strategy, Data, UX, Design and Development.
With support from a talented development team and your managers, this role will work closely with the Design, UX and Back-end Development teams to deliver industry-leading mobile and web applications
Specifically, you will:
- Collaboratively develop apps and websites alongside our talented creative & development teams.
- Build/implement responsive web development using ReactJS and Redux.
- Take lead or supporting roles on responsive web development projects and help decide story definition, estimation, build, test, deploy and maintain.
- Actively contribute throughout the project lifecycle to offer solutions to problems, provide support and guidance within the frontend development team.
- Work closely with backend teams to integrate the website into purpose-built APIs.
- Maintain a culture of innovation through team brainstorming, knowledge sharing and research & development initiatives.
To be considered for this position, you have:
- Commercial responsive web development experience.
- Working experience with ReactJS and Redux.
- Knowledge of NPM, NodeJS and using Git repositories.
- Experience in integrating RESTful API.
- Intimate knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development.
- Understanding of mobile-first and modular/component-based development (Atomic Design).
- Ability to deliver solutions to timelines without sacrificing quality.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Digital agency experience is desirable but not mandatory.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com