Website Flexisource IT
- At least 3 years work experience in digital analytics (web & mobile analytics).
- Ability to deliver strong business insights from customer data
- Preferably with Google Analytics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills & confidence to proactively update different areas of the business on performance.
- Strong experience with Google Tag Manager (including setting up of Tags, Events, Triggers & Data Layer variables in GTM)
- Strong knowledge and experience with Google Data Studio and Google Cloud Platform(GCP).
- Experience with social analytics (ie: Facebook, Twitter, Spredfast, etc).
- Proficiency in computer applications used to manipulate large datasets to analyse, test, validate and report public web usage data
- Paid Search (Google Ads) & Paid Social (Facebook Ads) Experience and Knowledge is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create monthly analytics reports for client website & mobile app properties using web analytics data (Google Analytics), summarising key trends and insights.
- Assist with the set-up and maintenance of Google Tag Manager to track key events and goals across digital platforms.
- Proactively generate intellectual insights and actionable recommendations based on data analysis.
- Help design and optimize dashboards (Google Data Studio).
- Generate incremental analytics reports proactively and upon request.
- Leverage data, insights, and analysis tools to inform actionable strategic business decisions.
- Work with product owners to determine appropriate metrics and behaviour to track new and existing properties.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org