Website Flexisource IT
The client provide solutions to financial businesses and their customers across Australia, New Zealand and Canada. They been a gateway to financial products and services for millions of people a year since 2013.The client gathers and analyses financial transactions and delivers highly accurate and actionable insights to lenders and other businesses in real-time. They help people connect with businesses, share information safely and easily, and achieve their goals faster
While our developers are focused on exceeding our clients’ expectations, our DevOps team (your future team) is focused on building a truly frictionless developer experience. With a 100% IaC policy, we use the same pipelines our developers use.
In addition to automating our developers’ workflows, we manage and maintain core systems that our application stacks rely on including Kubernetes, MSSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, Consul and Vault.
We have a mature infrastructure, but there is always room to iterate, in fact we are looking for someone who is always driving for a better solution and wants to make a difference.
We operate hybrid infrastructure out of two of Australia’s highest rated tier IV data centres for our compute-intensive workloads. This is combined with the power of the cloud for peak scale so that we can deliver a significantly better experience for our developers and customers.
- Maintaining and improving the resiliency of our core applications and infrastructure platform
- Providing continued improvement to the platform infrastructure through automation and standardization
- Providing complementary skills and expertise to the teams and continuously learning from peers and
- Ensuring that all of our core services are up to date and security patched
- Participating in the on-call rotation with our engineering teams
Required Skills & Experience
- A willingness to learn and teach others
- Linux native, if you do not use Linux as your preferred OS this may not be the role for you
- Strong experience with the following
- Kubernetes / Docker
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions verbally and in writing
- Good knowledge of IP networking, DNS, load balancing and CDN’s
Bonus skills and areas for growth
- Familiarity with Terraform and Ansible
- Experience working on and supporting container-based CI/CD pipelines
- Experience creating infrastructure scripts using bash, Go or python
- Keen interest in SecOps practices
- AWS Certifications (we will fully support any AWS certification you are seeking)
- Experience configuring observability platforms for monitoring and alerting ( including Prometheus and New Relic)
- Experience with Hashicorp consul, vault, Redis, RabbitMQ or MSSQL
- Experience with any programming languages (i.e. Node JS, Typescript, Python, Go)
What’s in it for you
- Awesome stack. Future proof your skillset with advanced usage of AWS, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, Git, Python, Alienvault, New Relic and
- Our people are amongst the most experienced in the industry. They further their skills with internal and external training to keep their skills sharp. You will work with people from diverse backgrounds and support one another’s growth and development.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org