Website Flexisource IT
Our client’s technology is cloud native based in Azure using serverless, React and C#. They are passionate about providing a 100% digital experience to their customers and staff. They rely on a core set of highly skilled and passionate individuals supported by numerous partners in support of the digital platform.
Over the short lifespan, they are proud to have delivered several iterations of their technology. Each iteration they learn and understand more. They believe the differentiation will be in the form of a superior customer experience, the ability to provide a 100% digital experience and from the use of data with AI to enrich and support our customers and staff.
As a Data Engineer, you will be a leader within the company working with both internal and external parties to define, design and develop technical solutions for our client’s data initiatives.
There are numerous opportunities for professional and career growth depending on your interests and aspirations. As a small team the opportunity to be involved in different aspects of the business within the company.
- Engage and collaborate with stakeholders across the enterprise to understand data related requirements
- Oversee the implementation of data technology and platforms to meet identified enterprise needs
- Participate in design and implementation activities of the Integrated Data Platform strategy in line with data management and governance controls, strategic priorities, and regulatory requirements
- Provide technical advice to the Data Engineering practice to drive more effective and efficient use of data platforms
- Identify and analyse emerging trends in Data technology, to provide input and consultation for upcoming development and enhancement initiatives
- Analyse new and existing data sources to assess their applicability
- Contribute to planning and design of data environments
- Support the development of data solutions to support business Initiatives
- Support and mentor different stakeholders in the effective use of data
- Develop and apply agreed standards and tools, to achieve well-engineered outcomes
- Design and implement database structures and models
- Designing and implementing data stores to support different initiatives
- Develop scheduled jobs to extract, load, transform data
- Monitor and support all levels of scheduled jobs
- Participate in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues’ work
- Effectively communicate with key stakeholders, explaining the technical trade-offs and risks in a concise, informative manner.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to maintain and improve service to business users and enhance knowledge and information sharing.
What you will have:
- A technical data background with demonstrated knowledge of data engineering, and potentially a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a relevant discipline
- 3 years’ experience in data and data engineering with Banking / Finance Domain
- Experience designing, developing complex products on emerging data technology
- Experience designing, developing, deploying, managing, securing and maintaining data models. data stores and scheduled jobs
- Experience with leading Cloud platforms
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience working in Agile teams using continuous development and integration
The following experience would be desirable:
- Experience working with remote teams
- Prior experience with Temenos and T24 will be highly regarded
- Experience working in start-up / scale up organisations.
- Experience with Australian Banking & Finance Institutions.
Additional beneficial experience:
- Industry extraction, loading and transformation tools
- SQL and T-SQL or comparable
- Various programming languages
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com