Website Flexisource IT
Client: An Australian company that provides data solutions that fuel sales and marketing strategies to connect business with customers.
- Collaborate with the marketing team in using Tableau to translate market and industry trends into insights and data stories.
- Communicate with stakeholders and analysts across different functions to monitor project progress and ensure that deliverables are completed on time.
- Maintain automated dashboards and python workflows running within their scope.
- Create standard dashboards that can be commercialized into a product.
- Support data engineering team to improve current data cleansing and validation processes.
- Create and deliver documentation and training on the company’s processes, workflows, and best practices.
- Provide guidance, training and/or consultation on how to leverage data analytics in various business operations.
- Seek to adopt new approaches when a more efficient method or process is available.
- Candidates must have 5+ years of work experience in a Data Analytics role.
- With at least 3 years of work experience in SQL (preferably PostgreSQL)
- With 3 years of work experience in Tableau or similar BI tools
- Knowledge and experience in Python or R.
- Knowledge in data validation, analysis, and visualization.
- Ability to translate business problems into codes/ scripts.
- Awareness of statistical models and techniques
- Results-oriented and always open to feedback
- Analytical and data-driven mindset.
- Shift: Mondays to Fridays, 7:00AM – 4:00PM (PH Time)
- Location: Makati | *Work from Home Until Further Notice
- Status: Open to Full-time and Contractors
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org