Website Flexisource IT
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working in a close-knit, national Client Care team, you will contribute in a collaborative environment, working with many different organizations and liaising across our Client Delivery and Product Development teams, to find the best outcomes for clients. You will be a first contact point for our clients who have exhausted their own internal teams problem-solving abilities, giving them advice and support and helping them through technical application faults. While you will be a natural communicator and have strong written and oral communication abilities, we think you will probably end each day having learned something new. This role offers significant Microsoft application variety where you will participate in the support, administration, configuration, and enhancement of Project Online, Project for the Web, the Power Platform, and Office 365 environments. You will have a broad knowledge in various areas of Microsoft applications, particularly focused on Microsoft cloud technologies, and ideally have experience partnering with external clients, to provide support and uphold their application support expectations. Using your strong communication skills, you will provide the highest level of client service, keep promises and uphold our values, such as “we are easy to work with”.
- Provide first and second level application support / advice to clients and its staffs.
- Provide first level Client’s product support to its clients and partners.
- Resolve client issues and queries in an effective and timely manner.
- Frequently communicate status of tickets and resolution to clients.
- Maintain quality and meaningful information on tickets (internal and external notes) within the Client’s ticketing system.
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved to the Solutions team / Microsoft / Client Care Manager.
- Identify and assist the Client Care Manager and/or Solution team on potential areas for product enhancements, process improvement and strategic initiatives.
- Guide clients through the Enhancement request process.
- Monitor the health of our client’s solutions, by performing preventative maintenance and “health check” reports.
- Develop and update support documentation such as knowledge base articles or update process documentation on client records.
- Assist with problem management tickets.
- Assist with major incidents and proactive notifications to Clients.
- Participate in Client Care related meetings, both internally and externally to our clients.
- Logging and keeping record of all issues and resolutions.
- Submit weekly timesheets.
- Coordinate and update internal Client Care documentation.
Sales and Marketing
- Contribute content as required.
- Actively promote the Client’s brand and its services.
- Notify expiring Care Agreements to Sales and BizOps.
- Notify expiring Care Enhancement hour leads and opportunities to the Sales team.
- Follow new developments in software products to build knowledge.
- Ensure that a safety-first approach is taken in performing all duties.
- Comply with Policies & Procedures.
- Demonstrate Company Values.
- Stay ahead of the technology curve and provide insights into upcoming technologies or solutions which benefit them.
- Complete other tasks as directed.
- 2 or more years’ experience within a similar role
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding listening skills
- Strong ability to work with clients to calmly, quickly and logically to identify and diagnose issues. This often needs to be done in a short time frame, so strong problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills are vital
- Superior interpersonal skills especially when it comes to managing client relationships
- Always accountable, respectful and empathetic to others
- A passion for Microsoft cloud technology
- A proactive team player
- A positive outlook
- Microsoft Certifications
- Experience in Project Online/Server, Microsoft Project and Modern Project
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries
- Experience in writing SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Power BI Reports.
- Experience in developing Microsoft Power App Solutions
- Experience in developing Microsoft Power Automate
- Experience working with the Microsoft Common Data Service (CDS) platform
- Previous experience in Microsoft SharePoint Administration and Configuration.
- Location – Work from home until further notice
- Schedule – Monday to Friday, 7am-4pm
- Status – Regular employment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com