Website Flexisource IT
As a Backend Developer, you will work alongside a world-class Embedded Engineering team, business stakeholders and other technical leads in Sydney to understand project requirements and translate those into robust, efficient and scalable software solutions. You will become a key member of our team and integrate with real-world sensors, asset trackers, network equipment, control devices, internal business portals and frontend dashboards.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will need to work under the direction and alongside the Product owner and software developers in the Sydney Head Office. Backend Developer activities include:
- 60% – design and development of well-document and performant backend solution.
- 10% – integrate solution with AWS or 3rd party services.
- 10% – support and integrate with frontend teams.
- 10% – diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues through to resolution.
- 10% – follow agile principles and communication using tools such as Jira and Slack.
Experience and Skills:
- strong history developing and integrating scalable API’s, RESTful API’s and GraphQL.
- solid experience integrating with AWS services, SQL and NoSQL databases.
- able to work in an Agile DevOps environment alongside local and remote developers.
- excellent communication skills, able to identify requirements and define the acceptance criteria.
- strong understanding of Express, middleware and asynchronous programming.
- able to understand, prioritise and manage several open issues at one time.
- worked with orchestration technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes.
- experience with PostgreSQL, NodeJS, ES6+.
- knowledge of IoT technologies such as BLE, LoRaWAN, NB-IoT, MQTT, OTA, CoAP
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com