Website Flexisource IT
Full Job Description
Our client is an end-to-end supplier of Engineering, Surveying, and Geotechnical services to the building and land development industries. Founded in Victoria in 2003, they have grown rapidly into a large-sized engineering consultancy employing over 300 people across Australia and China.
The Head Office is located in Melbourne CBD with further offices located throughout Australia and China, all serving the growing client list of leading residential builders, industrial and commercial development companies, government and urban land authorities, developers, and architects.
Our client is seeking a well-rounded and dynamic individual to join the Finance team as an Accounts Receivable Officer. Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be an integral member of that team responsible for a number of key objectives.
Key Objectives of this role:
- Manage the Accounts Receivable and Credit Management functions for the Company.
- Day-to-day banking and allocation of payments.
- Ensure all Company processes and policies within AR are implemented and followed.
- Communicate with clients, verbally, and in writing, to progress the financial collection process.
- Maintain the company’s client files and payment records to a high standard.
- Organise, attend and minute weekly AR meetings with department heads.
- Other duties as directed required by the Credit Manager.
You will have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable.
- Proficient in the use of ERP, Netsuite (Preferred).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Substantial experienced in debt collection.
- Strong ability to reconcile client ledgers.
- Ability to communicate internally with departments and externally with clients.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in an appropriate field and/or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the relevant field.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com