Website Flexisource IT
Our client is an end-to-end supplier of engineering, surveying, and geotechnical services to the building and land development industries. Founded in Victoria in 2003, they have grown rapidly into a large-sized engineering consultancy employing over 300 people across Australia and China.
Head Office is located in Melbourne CBD with further offices located throughout Australia and China, all serving the growing client list of leading residential builders, industrial and commercial development companies, government and urban land authorities, developers, and architects.
You will be someone that has solid accounts payable experience, faster learner, demonstrate high accuracy in expense coding and the ability to differentiate operational and capital expenses.
Key relationships that are critical for success in this role:
- Finance Team
- Other internal stakeholders
- External Suppliers
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Processing of supplier invoices – daily.
- AP mailbox management – daily.
- End of month accruals.
- Assist with weekly supplier runs.
- Reconciliation of Vendor sub-ledgers.
- Communicate with suppliers on outstanding bills and the ability to negotiate payment plans when required.
- Provide assistance to other team members in the finance department as required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org